Fertility Enhancement For Women
Making Babies Using Ancient Wisdom Since 2000.
How Chinese Medicine Can Help Women.
The body’s ability to conceive rests on a myriad of organs and complicated processes. Because Chinese medicine is holistic (it focuses on the body as a unit and not just its individual parts), our goal is to get you as healthy as possible to increases your chances of conception. We want to make sure that all of your organ systems are functioning properly so that your body can create new life.
Studies have demonstrated the ability of acupuncture and Chinese herbs to regulate hormonal balance, resolve menstrual irregularities and enhance endocrine function. Also, Chinese medical theory believes that there is a connection between the emotional and the physical. Therefore, by connecting the Uterus with the Kidneys, Heart and Brain, we can impact how emotions affect endocrine function, as well as create a sense of peace and well being while trying to conceive.
If you have been diagnosed with any of the following by your Physician, our experience shows that we may be able to help:
- Hormonal Imbalances – FSH, LH, TSH, progesterone, estrogen
- Thin endometrium (uterine lining)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Poor egg quality
- Poor quantity of follicles
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Myomas (fibroids)
- Tubal Blockage
- Unexplained Infertility
Mind / Body Therapy
How our therapist can help you through the fertility process:
- Clients will learn to use self-hypnosis for relaxation to decrease any anxiety associated with their fertility process.
- Clients will get individual relaxation and visualization CDs to listen to daily, tailored to their current phase in their fertility treatment.
- Clients will uncover any negative thoughts that may inhibit their chances of getting pregnant, maintaining a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
- Clients will learn how to stay positive and motivated through the various types of fertility treatments.
- Clients will release any negative energy, thoughts, feelings that they may have due to past miscarriages or other personal trauma.